To improve the quality of products and our services. We create the support helpdesk that public to all of our customers.
We’re not the wordy, sorry, so here’s the links collections that you might want to read. Before posting your question, please take your time to look at them first.
Before Posting Question
We have created the knowledge base articles that show you how to use from beginning to advanced customization of each product.You can search the articles by input what you want or go through each product documentation to see
You can search the articles by input what you want on the search form or go through documentation of each product to read more:
- Knowledge Base Search Page:Â http://support.catsplugins.com/knowledge-base/
- General Documentation (How to install plugins, themes,Â debug…):Â http://support.catsplugins.com/article-categories/general-documentation/
- ACF for WooCommerce Documentation:Â http://support.catsplugins.com/article-categories/acf-for-woocommerce/
- Questions that Useful for everyone:Â http://support.catsplugins.com/questions/
- We have stated our support policy at this page:Â http://support.catsplugins.com/knowledge-base/what-is-the-support-policy/
Free Install Request
We do offer free installation to all of our customers if you want to save time or having trouble in installing our plugins/themes. Please use this form to create Free Install Request
Create your request here:Â http://support.catsplugins.com/manage-tickets/create-request/
I am happy to find your amazing plugin. You have done extraordinary work putting this together. I hope you get many users and big paychecks for years to come! That being said, I encourage you to keep the knowledgebase topics coming. The more documented your plugin is the better for everyone!!!
Also, I just want to say that your offer for free plugin installation is very generous. There are not many developers out there willing to offer that service for free. I have installed my plugin myself, but I thank you for your offer.
Keep up the great work! I look forward to working with your plugin and you.