Welcome to ACF Frontend Display knowledge base!
This article will show you the very first step of installing this plugin and get it working perfectly without error.
There are several ways to install the plugin, but the fastest method to install WordPress plugin is using Dashboard.
Follow the following step:
- Extract the plugin zip package that you downloaded
- Go to your /wp-admin dashboard
- Navigate to Plugin section
- Click “Add New”, select “Upload Plugin”
- Select the .zip file in the folder you just extracted
- Click Upload
- Click Activate
Note: ACF Frontend Display is the add-on of Advanced Custom Field plugin. You need to install ACF before install ACF Frontend Display. You can download ACF here